I hate resolutions. You either want to do something or you don’t. I see no reason to wait for some arbitrary and capricious date to make some life-changing decision or to implement some behavior. However, as tradition and public opinion are decidedly against me, here are my resolutions:
- I resolve to eat less and work out more.
- I resolve to work smarter and not harder.
- I resolve to take as much pressure off my wife as possible.
- I will try to be less sarcastic and more understanding.
- I will try to be more efficient, and…
- I resolve to stop making stupid lists, resolutions I likely won’t keep, and making resolutions just because it’s expected of me.